Friday, April 17, 2009

based on him(jmwilliams)

Muse Thing: The Calliope Nerve Weblog: razor earth with nine blades of venom

I

traditional turtle sunshine with earth venom
my sunshine nine blades touch giant last zone
the takes bark / I nose-wok
french sunshine has forgiven earth razor
of razor parody
sundial trespasses
oh, walter of myself
I shine my blades
with venom for nine
result of forgiven

II

you of nine last with the traditional earth
the frost of earth takes trespass walter
along meridian earth
trespass walter with belt barks
I anchor jones to the last fries
I remind him of his giant parody
sundial's joking
and says: meet walter jones

III

frost forgiven

my new turtle buckle nose-woks
courageously over
action overlord: traditional french fries vs. traditional blades
razor nose-woks
if blades blades are forgiven
slurping new venom
soviet earth last reminds me of
blades of food